CALL FOR PAPERS
School of Law, Galgotias University invites the submission of papers for publication in Galgotias Journal of Legal Studies, 2016 Issue (ISSN. 2321-1997). Submissions may relate to any field of law such as intellectual property right, international law, constitutional governance, criminal law, gender justice, human rights etc. Topics covering the latest and burning legal issues shall be given preference for publication.
- All articles should be accompanied with an abstract of around 200 words
- The authors should specify the contact details together with their present affiliations at the time of submitting their articles
- Minimum standards of originality must be followed.
- Use of British English is recommended.
- Formatting Instructions:
– Font Style: Times New Roman
– Font Size: Main Heading: 14 pts, Bold, Capital
– Sub Heading: 12 pts, Bold
– Line Spacing: 1.5
- Length of the article should be between 3000-6000 words including footnotes. Case…
View original post 29 more words