Amity Law School, Centre-II is organizing a National Seminar on “Rethinking of Juvenile Justice System in India: From Welfare to Rights”. The event is scheduled on Friday, 14th October 2016, within the Amity University campus in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Understanding Trauma: Transformed Lives of Juvenile Offenders and their Families.
- Effective Juvenile Interventions: Courts, Community Partnerships, and Therapeutic Responses.
- Juvenile Delinquency and application of Trail Competency with regard to Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection) Act, 2000
- Contemporary development in Juvenile Criminal Justice System in the world.
The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact Number
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two co-authors.
- Both authors need to register separately.
- In case of co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference…
View original post 296 more words