The National Law University, Delhi in association with University of Warwick, U.K. is organizing a two day workshop on the theme ‘Critical Theory and Criminal Justice’ on 06-07 April 2016. The workshop will focus on the following topics:
1. Critical realism, critical theory and criminal justice
2. Historical and comparative analysis of criminal justice
3. Relationship between historical and ethical critique of criminal justice
4. Violence and the criminal law: violence and gender, collective violence, state violence
5. Criminal justice: can it be dialogic?
6. Criminal justice as repression, repetition or change
7. Criminal justice, love and emancipation
This workshop will be conducted by U.K. scholars namely, Professor Alan Norrie, University of Warwick; Dr Henrique Carvalho, University of Warwick; and Dr. Craig Reeves from Birkbeck, London.
This workshop is open only to senior academicians. The participation in the workshop is purely on invitation basis and on the selection of paper. Those…
View original post 126 more words