All submissions must be sent in MS word format to email@example.com
All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and the email address of the author.
The submissions will be reviewed and edited by the Editorial Board under the supervision of the Editor in Chief.
Authors must be prepared for a detailed, many-layered and fast-moving editorial process. All submission to SCLR will undergo blind peer review. Authors will be contacted within 10 days from the date of submission and intimated about the acceptance/rejection of the submission.
- Vulnerability and victimization in criminal law
- Victim support in criminal law.
- Conventional and Innovative criminal justice responses.
- Pitfalls and misuse of enactments meant for protection against atrocities, dowry, domestic violence and sexual harassment.
- Hostility of system towards persons involved in victim assistance.
- Judicial approach to victim compensation.
- Victimization of the accused and witnesses in criminal justice administration.
View original post 135 more words