Criminal Victimization & Justice Administration in India
The Competition is open only for LL.B., & LL.M. students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 1000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 500/- and Internship Opportunity
- Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
Guidelines & Regulation:
- Essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The length of essay should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- Paper must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall…
View original post 186 more words