Date: 11 February, 2017
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT AND FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
- Word Limit of the Abstract: 300 – 350 words
- Abstract shall be accompanied by a brief profile of the author indicating his/ her name, University/Organization/Institution, Email ID, contact number and official address.
- Word Limit of the Final Paper: 2500-3000 words.
- It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing using MS Word.
- The Blue Book: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed.) must be strictly adhered to while submitting the abstracts and full paper.
All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent on email id: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org