INCLUSIVE ECONOMIC GROWTH: RETHINKING THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS IN A TIME OF PARADIGM SHIFT”
15th & 16th June 2017 | Colombo, Sri Lanka
The International Conference on Economics and Development (ICED) is scheduled to be held on 15th and 16th of June in Colombo, Sri Lanka. ICED 2017 is an interdisciplinary International Conference that invites academia, scholars, researchers, economists and policy makers with broad and diverse research interests from around the world to share knowledge, ideas & experiences and establish academic relationships.
Hosting Partner – University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Abstracts of original research papers and poster presentations are welcomed under the following tracks:
· Government and Economic Resiliency
· Agricultural Economics
· Public-Private Partnerships: Expanding the Traditional Model
· Banking and Finance
· Environmental and Sustainable Economic Development
· Technology Development & Innovations
· Household Behavior and Family Economics
· Industrial Economics
· Infrastructure and…
View original post 25 more words