CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice (JHRP): Call for Papers
Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites articles, case comments and book reviews for the first volume. second issue of the CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice.
About the Journal:
The CASIHR Journal on Human Rights Practice (CASIHR JHRP) is an endeavour of the Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR) in furtherance of its aim of understanding the expanding horizons of Human Rights Law and Practice. The journal is a biannual peer reviewed journal aimed at contributing to the literature on Human Rights and providing a platform for academicians, professionals and students to contribute to its growth in addition to promote research and deliberation in the field of Human Rights. It aims at encouraging academicians, professionals as well as students to contribute articles, essays, book reviews and case comments related to the field of Human Rights.
The theme of the Journal for the second issue is “Human Rights Education in India”. Only submissions relevant to the theme will be considered.
Submissions can be made under the following heads:
- Long Articles: Word limit of 6000 words.
- Short Articles: Word Limit of 4000 to 4500 words.
- Case Comments: Word Limit of 1500 to 2000 words.
- Book Reviews: Word limit of 2000 to 2500 words.
The word limit is exclusive of footnotes
- All Submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The body of the document must be in Times New Roman with a font size of 12 and Line Spacing of 1.5.
- All the footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and with single line spacing.
- The citations must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition)
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions are required to be mailed in .doc / .docx format only.
Submissions which do not adhere to the guidelines provided shall not be considered for review. Submissions which meet all the requirements would go under a peer review by the academicians, professionals and other experts in the field of Human Rights and only the recommended works would be published.
All the submissions must be mailed only to email@example.com with a cover letter specifying the following:
- Name of Author(s)
- Name and Address of Institution
- Contact Details – Address and Mobile Number
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 20th May, 2017 (11:59 PM).
Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR)
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab
Sidhuwal Bhadson, Road
Patiala – 147001, Punjab