5th June is celebrated as the “World Environment Day” about the environmental issues. Centre for the Environment, IIT Guwahati has come forward to celebrate this important day with an objective of discussing and spreading awareness about challenging environmental issues in the recent times like climate change, pollution.
The conference will conduct important lectures and poster presentation by invited delegates and participants. The invitation is open for active participation of all academicians, young researc students and NGO’s.
The conference invites abstracts of research papers in the following themes:
- Environment Pollution and Remediation
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Environmental issues: Problems & solutions
- Climate Change: Impact and Management
- Environmental Impact on Society
- Environmental health and Toxicology
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:
Abstracts are invited in MS-word document not exceeding 250 words. Few abstracts may be selected for oral presentation.
All other selected abstracts will be considered for poster presentation. presentations/ posters would be awarded. Abstracts along with the registration form enclosing requisite registration fees may be submitted as email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date of abstract submission is 15th May. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 20th May.
Early bird Registration on or before May 28th 2017:
- Faculty / Scientists: Rs. 1500.00,
- PhD Scholars: Rs. 1000.00,
- UG/ PG Students: Rs. 500.00, Accompanying Persons 500.00,
- School Students: Free upto first 20 registrations.
Payment of registration fee has to be made by NEFT or demand draft in favour of RAER 2017 Payable at Canara Bank, IIT Guwahati. The fee include kit, refreshments & lunch.