special issue of the Indian Journal of Law & International Affairs.. Fees for Publication
Who Can Participate
Students, academicians, bureaucrats, professionals, diplomats, researchers etc. from various fields of law and/or international affairs, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the Symposium.
15 best papers will be shortlisted for publication in a special issue of the Indian Journal of Law & International Affairs.
The themes and sub-themes listed below are only indicative to give the prospective authors an idea about the ambit of discussion and may be used to take inspiration should the authors want to write about issues along the same threads.
- Contemporary International Affairs
- Brexit and its implications.
- The Euro as a currency in turmoil.
- Trump Administration’s ‘Muslim Ban’.
- His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama’s pick for Panchen Lama.
- International Humanitarian Law
- International law as a tool to curb Accidental Nuclear Detonations.
- Privatisation of War.
- Atrocities on Women and Children in Conflict-Ridden Areas.
- The Right to Self-Determination…
View original post 531 more words