Netaji Subhas Open University is organising a conference at Nadia, West Bengal on Emerging Trends in Corporate & Taxation Laws in India.
Original and high quality research papers are invited on the following themes.
- Companies Act 2013
- Corporate Social Responsibility under Companies Act 2013
- Comparative study of Companies Act 1956 and 2013
- Effect of Companies Act on financial reporting
- International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Importance & significance
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- GST in India
- Usefulness of GST
- Comparison between currents Indirect Taxes and GST
Guidelines for submitting the paper
- All papers must be in English and be 3000 words
- The Review Committee reserves the right to edit or to reject any material submitted without assigning any reason to the author.
- Paper should typed in MS Word in A4 size paper in Times Roman, font size 12 (for heading and title 14pts)
- Papers will be accepted only through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author should mention their full name, address, affiliation along with contact number and e-mail ID.
- The selected papers will be published in Volume with ISBN after blind review.
- The last date of submission paper with abstract (250 words) is 30th April 2017.