Rayat College of Law, Railmajra, Punjab announces the RCLMUN Conference 2017 to be held on April 7 and 8 at the college premises.
Committees and Agenda
- United Nations General Assembly: Prevention of Transnational Crime
- United Nations Human Rights Council: Protecting and Promoting Human Rights to Prevent and Counter Violent Extremism
- United Nations Commission on Narcotic Drugs: Tackling the Latin American Drug Cartels
The background guides for all the committees are available on this link.
- Delegate fee for the conference is Rs 700.
- The fee is payable by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Principal, Rayat College of Law”, payable at Ropar.
- The individual registration form is available here.
- The institutional delegation registration form is available here.
- The last date for registration is April 1.
For more information, contact:
Dr Charu Dureja, Assitant Professor of Law at 9888940621 or
Student Organisers: Edward (8146355565), Abhishek (9914246462) or Hritik (9815582475)