The theme for Issue – III [2017 Edition] shall focus on “CORPORATE GOVERNANCE”.
The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same. Prospective authors must aim to provide to the readers a descriptive analysis of the existing laws relating to corporate regulations and add to the existing scholarship. A brief list of suggested topics has been provided for prospective authors.
- Aspects of corporate governance
- Share holder’s control
- Boards of directors
- Role of management in corporate governance
- Reporting and disclosure requirements.
Categories of Submission-
- Descriptive Articles- The word limit is between 5000 to 8000 words.
- Essays-The word limit is between 3000 to 6000 words.
- Normative Law Articles- The word limit shall not exceed 6000 words.
The manuscripts must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The co- authorship shall be limited to maximum of three authors.
View original post 28 more words