The Ministry of External Affairs India and the Indian Foundation, through the Embassy of India in Manila and in partnership with the National Youth Commission, are seeking applications for its India-ASEAN Youth Summit 2017 in Bhopal, India.
The program, which will run from 14-19 August 2017, is a week-long cultural program that aims at promoting international goodwill & cultural understanding amongst promising young individuals, developing their potential as future leaders in government, business & civil society.
- The organizer will shoulder the participant’s round-trip airfare as well as the accommodation & meals during program.
- Participant shall shoulder the visa application fees, airfare from his/her residence to NAIA and back, terminal fees, and travel tax.
Qualifications for Youth Participants:
- Filipino youth leaders (students, out-of-school, working, or specific youth groups)
- 18 – 35 years old
- With good communication skills
- Philippine passport holder (valid until February 2018)
- Mentally and…
View original post 132 more words