South Asian Law Review Journal [SALRJ] is delighted to announce a call for papers for its Volume 3.1 which will focus on contemporary issues of law.
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of authors shall be rejected upfrontly.
- Article/Essay shall be of 2500-10000 words, book reviews: 1000-1500 words, Case Analysis/ Case comment: 1000-1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with Font size 12 and 1.5 line space.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 Authors. 3 separate certificates will be provided to each author.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 PM Indian Standard Time on 15th June…
View original post 255 more words