The objectives of the course is to:
- Fully prepare participants for the challenges and opportunities of starting a successful business in India.
- Develop the entrepreneurial leadership skills need to identify opportunities and develop a plan of action- business model and business plan.
- Learn to organize right-team of people and identify and eliminates start-up risks
- Learn why entrepreneurs fail-to-scale and serial entrepreneurship.
- Learn early-stage financing strategy: Examine the choice to bootstrap with the option to raise external funds-Seed, angels, VCs, and strategic investors.
This comprehensive interactive Harvard University case-based workshop focused bringing a global practical perspective in helping aspiring entrepreneurs to take the entrepreneurial plunge: relentlessly pursue opportunities, build right team of people, manage risk and uncertainty, start and scale the business, and create…
View original post 50 more words