The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) has been established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to act as think-tank and capacity building institute for various stakeholders.
Applications are invited for the Six Months Certificate Course on Corporate Law (Online) for the session: September 2017 – February 2017 for which online classes would commence from 5th September 2017 and registration closes on 31st August 2017.
About the Course
This Certificate Course is aimed to enable the participants in acquiring basic, yet comprehensive understanding of the concepts of Corporate Laws, with a flavor of practical perspective wherever needed by:
- Providing a wide angle overview of corporate laws in accordance with the Companies Act, 2013 including the latest Amendments
- Much needed clarifications on corporate laws, rules and regulations
- Enabling the development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Corporate Law.
The Course is specifically designed for Lawyers, In-House Counsels, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost & Work Accountants, Government Officials, Academicians, Managers, Chief Executive Officers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs and Students.
- Offered by Institute established by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India).
- Explore new career avenues with certificate course as a value addition to the resume.
- Access to soft – Copy of structured course literature spreading into 45+Units and 10 Modules
- Option to watch the recorded videos online
- Optional face to face introductory session of 6 hours on the first day of the course
- Continuous assessment and feedback with interactive learning through LMS
- Access to state of art IICA Campus during the course
- Access to in house faculty throughout the duration of course for clarification of doubts etc.
- Review after end of the each module by in house faculty of IICA.
The Course will be delivered mainly through online and in-person interactions. The online interactions through Learning Management System (LMS) provide a classroom experience in a virtual platform.
The user friendly technology of LMS Platform would ensure the uninterrupted online sessions and the course study material will be accessed from time to time on LMS Platform.
There would be 120 hours of online class along with online model practice sets.
The Course structured with 10 modules and 45+ units other than the in-person interaction on Introduction to Online Learning Management System, its operation and module on Fundamentals of Laws and Corporate Laws in India.
Fundamentals of Law and Corporate Laws in India.
- Module I: Nature, Incorporation & Structure of Company
- Module II: Corporate Finance
- Module III: Management and Corporate Governance
- Module IV: CSR & E-governance (MCA 21)
- Module V: SEBI and Investor Protection
- Module VI: Capital Markets and its regulations
- Module VII: Corporate Liability
- Module VIII: Restructuring and winding up
- Module IX: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Module X: Fundamental of IPR and Competition Law
- The Course delivery will be through virtual classes in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Online classes are easily accessible on all devices including Smart Phones.
- No working experience required
- Complete within 120+ Hours / 6 months.
- Experienced Faculty of National and International Repute
- Well developed course material with Presentations.
As the availability of the seats per batch is limited, the applications will be scrutinized as per eligibility criteria mentioned in the course brochure and after the receipt of requisite course fee, admission to the course will be granted.
Eligibility and Fee Structure
The applicant must be a graduate in any stream (including 4th year students of 5 year professional course in law) from any recognized University/Educational Institute.
|Tuition Fee||INR 48,000||INR 38,000||INR 28,000|
|Exam Fee||INR 2,000||INR 2,000||INR 2,000|
|Taxes (15%) #||INR 7,500||INR 6,000||INT 4,500|
|Total||INR 57,500||INR 46,000||INR 34,500|
# Subject to latest notification of Government of India.
* Early bird discount: Candidates registering on or before 30th June, 2017 would get a discount of Rs.3,000/- i.e. if the fee is Rs.34,500 you have to pay Rs.31,500/- if the payment is made on or before 30th June, 2017.
##Multiple registration discount only for sponsored candidates: 20% discount on the tuition fee for every next participant from the same organization (for instance if ABC Co. recommends two candidates, fee paid would be Rs.57,500/- for the first candidate and Rs.46,000/- for next participant. An additional early bird discount of Rs. 3,000/- would be available per candidate for registering on or before 30th June, 2017, i.e. Rs.54,500/- and Rs.43,000/- needs to be paid for two candidates if registration fees paid on or before 30th June, 2017).
Note: Course fee once paid is not refundable in any circumstances after registration is confirmed.
Registration for the Course
Interested individuals, students and sponsors can register by filling in the registration details in the form and pay the fees through Demand Draft or Bank Transfer via NEFT/ RTGS. The Demand draft should be in the name of “INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS” payable at New Delhi.
The filled in registration form must be enclosed with the demand draft and the same are to be sent to:
Head, School of Corporate Law,
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA),
Plot No. 6,7,8 Sector-5, IMT Manesar,
Phone: 124-2640088 / 2640099