- The Contest is open to the residents of India only.
- Non-Aadhaar holders are not eligible to participate.
Duration: The validity of this campaign begins at 00:00 on July 10, 2017 and ends at 23:59 on August 9, 2017 (i.e. 30 days).
Entries must be submitted online via modes described. No physical copy will be accepted at any of the UIDAI offices.
Stories can only be uploaded as:
- Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx)
- PDF format (.pdf)
- Link to a published blog article (publishing date should be after contest start date and before contest end-date)
And sent to us as:
- private message on Facebook/Twitter OR
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions in the form of Google Docs (.gdoc), Pages documents (.pages) or other word processor formats are not acceptable. Note: If we are unable to find or open your essay file (owing to either an incorrect format or upload error), your entry may be declared invalid.
For submissions, one needs to write a detailed article on Aadhaar and the way it is changing lives of people with suitable examples, facts and figures and send the link to us via a private message on Facebook/Twitter or email to email@example.com with your name titled as author of the same article.
- After the last date, all eligible entries, received during the Contest Period, will be evaluated by the evaluation committee.
- The evaluation will be based on the following criteria: (a) Message(s) being communicated (b) Uniqueness of work & use of language (c) Correctness of information
- The Finalists will be contacted through email/ message by Sept 15, 2017. If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your work has not been short-listed.
- Top five success stories/ blog articles will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- while the next 20 success stories/ blog articles will get a prize of 5,000/-.
- Prize money will be sent to Aadhaar linked bank account only.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Result will be posted on Social Media by Sep 10, 2017.
For more details, please see the official notification here.
Disclaimer: We do NOT support Aadhar and it surely makes privacy difficult.