Dear Distinguished Recipients,
It is my privilege to bring to your notice that Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) which runs under the auspices of D.S. National Law University, Vizag, India, is conducting the second edition of “Arbitration Weekends” scheduled from 22nd -24th September, 2017 in collaboration with Shardul Amarchand & Mangaldas, Economic Law Practices and supported by Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA). This event comprises of Call for Papers, Workshop & Seminar.
The three-day event is tentatively scheduled as below;
22nd September– Basics of Arbitration, Workshop on Drafting of Arbitration Clause and Lectures,
23rd September– Seminar on ‘Time & Costs in Arbitration’,
24th September– Paper Presentation & Lectures on Contemporary Issues in Arbitration.
The papers selected for presentation will be automatically published in a conference book.
The list of confirmed speakers are as follows;
- Ms. Olga Boltenko, Counsel at CMS HongKong
2. Mr. Hiroo Advani, Partner, Adavni & Co
3. Mr. Naresh Thacker, Partner at ELP
4. Mr. Rishab Gupta, Counsel at SAM
5. Mr. Prabhash Ranjan, Professor at SAU
6. Mr. Pramod Nair, Aarista Chambers
7. Ms. Neeti Sachdeva, MCIA
8. Mr. Madhur Baya, Founder Lex Arbitri
9. Mr. Shivam Singh, Chambers20A
10. Ms. Sonali Mathur, Partner at AZB Partners
To Register: Click Here
Certificates shall be provided to the participants. Limited entry for students.
For more details, kindly find the attachment. In case of queries, kindly contact the under signed.
Founder of CARDS
Final Year, B.A., LL.B. (Hons.),
D.S. National Law University (DSNLU),
Visakhapatnam, A.P., India.